As everyone knows by now, I recently purchased the newest Evita cast album. As it was only released digitally, I ordered my copy through the iTunes store. Everything was great, until I tried to listen to it on my phone. I have an android, but the Apple Music app is available for that operating system. I was under the impression that if I purchased an album with my own money, whether I have a monthly subscription or not, I would be able to listen to it. Well, went to look on my phone in the library section of the app, and it wasn't there. After doing some fruitless research, I decided to call Apple customer service. The second gentlemen that helped me was incredibly rude, and informed me that because I do not have an iPhone, listening anywhere isn't an option. When I asked him why the app is offered for android users if it doesn't have the same functionality, I was met with a cocky non-answer. I was then told that android is the lesser choice, and I need to smarten up. Oh, and I was refused when I asked for a refund. Needless to say, I will never purchase anything from Apple again, and hope everyone reading this weighs their options before continuing to support this company.
No comments:
Post a Comment