Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Emotional…

 Okay, y'all. You might think this is silly to post about, but here we go. Was just going through my Amazon library, and decided to delete things I don't use anymore. Stopped using my Kindle around 2020, but have held onto the books for some reason, even though I gave it away months ago. Looking through the books brought back so many incredible memories. The invention of the Kindle opened an entirely new world to me. Because of my disability, it is extremely difficult to keep a book open and turn pages. Always loved to read, but the amount of effort that went into enjoying a physical book just wasn't worth it. Needless to say, the Kindle changed my life, and I have become a voracious reader. I switched to audiobooks around 2020 because of the toll looking down at my Kindle took on my neck over the years. If it's possible, I'm enjoying reading even more now. It's become my absolute favorite thing to do. Anyway, went on quite the side quest there. The original point of this post is just to say that I am grateful for my reading evolution, will always be grateful to the Kindle, and got emotional removing all the digital books from my library. Can't believe the first one I ever bought was way back on January 6, 2009. Time sure does fly.

No comments: